In no event shall Sussex PC Repair be liable for any damages, including, without limitation, direct or indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages, losses or expenses arising in connection with our site or use thereof, or inability to use by any party, or in connection with any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, line or system failure regardless of Sussex PC Repair and/or its representatives being advised of the possibility of such damages, losses or expenses.
Although Sussex PC Repair attempts to ensure the integrity and accuracy of the site and its content, we can make no guarantees. It is possible that the site could include inaccuracies or errors, and that unauthorised additions, deletions and alterations could be made to the site by third parties. In the event that an inaccuracy arises, please inform Sussex PC Repair so that any inaccuracies can be corrected.
We link to a variety of other resources and following these links are at your own risk. The content, opinions and other links provided by these resources are not the responsibility of Sussex PC Repair and therefore we cannot be held responsible.
TERMS OF SERVICE
By purchasing from our website you are indicating your agreement to be bound by the following Terms of Service:
1. Telephone & Online Technical Support
- Availability of Services
- Sussex PC Repair telephone support services and online or onsite technical support services and products (collectively, “Support Services “) are available only to registered users (each, a “Member”) for one (1) or more computer systems subject to the Member contacting Sussex PC Repair.
- Support Services are a collection of one (1) or more support sessions which is a term used by Sussex PC Repair to identify the time provided for all telephone support services and online technical support services. Each session is a period of time which consists of up to thirty (30) minutes.
- Our services can only be provided to Members who have credit available within their account to cover a minimum support session of thirty (30) minutes. All additional sessions required to complete any support service must be purchased on the Member’s account prior to completion.
- Supported Technology
Our Support Service includes online support services and telephone technical support services for all Microsoft platforms, devices, operating systems, applications and other items listed on the Sussex PC Repair website. As new computer technology becomes generally available, Sussex PC Repair will use its best efforts to support such technology too.
- Our Responsibilities
We will use our best efforts to resolve Members’ computer problems. We will attempt to resolve such technical problems in a professional, reasonable and timely manner, taking into consideration the circumstances and nature of the technical problems. Live and online response times may be delayed due to research and inquiries, as may be necessary. If we are unable to resolve your technician problem via telephone or Online support, Your account will be credited any overpaid fees.
- Member’s Responsibilities
Member is responsible for providing Sussex PC Repair with complete information concerning each Computer System. Prior to seeking technical support, Member is solely responsible for adequate protection and backup of Member’s data, software and/or hardware. Member shall not provide Member’s password to any third person or permit its use by any third person. Member understands and acknowledges that neither Sussex PC Repair nor any of its third-party product or service providers shall be responsible for any lost data, re-run time, inaccurate output, or work delays resulting from any technical support services, other services, or products provided by Sussex PC Repair.
- Repair Services and Parts Replacement
Repair Services and Parts Replacement can be provided where necessary. All costs are the responsibility of the Member and appropriate parts and services are supplied with a warranty of 30 days after the effective date of purchase or work carried out unless stated otherwise.
2. Online Backup Accounts
By using our Online Backup Solution as provided by us on our website, You agree that any files you submit shall be submitted and stored on servers located within 2 data centers in the UK. You will retain full ownership of your files and this agreement does not grant us or any third party any rights to your files except for the limited rights that are needed to run the services as explained below:
We may need your permission to do things that you ask with your files, such as hosting them or sharing files at your discretion. This includes product features that are visible to you, such as image thumbnails or document previews. You give us the permissions required solely to provide the services to you and this extends to any their parties that are worked with to provide the services.
You are solely responsible for your conduct, including the content of your files and folders, and your communications with others while using the service. For example, it is your responsibility to ensure you have the required permissions to comply with these terms.
We are not responsible for the legality of files, user post or any other information that is submitted.
3. UK Based Web Hosting
3.1. Allowed Content
We do not allow storage and/or display of any of the following material on our servers. This includes uploading to websites or transmitting by any method (such as email, uploading, posting or otherwise)
- Adult Web Sites – We prohibit any adult (pornographic) web sites on our servers, including pedophile sites, sites linking to pornographic sites and pornographic advertisements on your own sites.
- Illegal Activity – We do not allow our services to be used for illegal purposes and in support of illegal activities.
- Copyright or Trademark Infringement – We do not allow any material to be transmitted by any means that violates any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret or other proprietary rights of any third party including but not limited to the digitilization and distribution of photographs from magazines, books, or other copyrighted sources and the unauthorized transmittal of copyrighted software.
- Distribution of Viruses, Spyware or Malware – We do not allow distribution of any software that attempts to and/or causes damage, harassment or annoyance to any third party, their data or computer systems. Distribution of software that minitors computer or user activity without the users knowledge and consent is also strictly prohibited.
We do NOT allow anyone to send unsolicited commercial or bulk email using our servers. Sending spam emails which include links to a web site hosted on one of our servers is also strictly forbidden. We reserve the right to suspend or terminate any site that is linked to spam emails.
To protect our servers we may impose limits on the number of emails you can send within a particular time from from our servers.
3.3 Server Use
We want our customers to use the service in the way that suits them, but in order to protect our other customers, we may temporarily or not, suspend a shared hosting site if the site slows down our servers or uses too many server resources. In this case we will try and find a solution together with the customer such as upgrading to include more resources.
4. Other Conditions of Service
- Password Security
You are responsible for keeping all passwords to Sussex PC Repair’s members area and associtated service usernames & passwords secure. You must not reveal your passwords to any third parties.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
IN NO EVENT SHALL SUSSEX PC REPAIR BE LIABLE TO ANY PERSON FOR ANY SPECIAL, GENERAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THOSE RESULTING FROM NEGLIGENT OR CRIMINAL ACTS OF THIRD PARTIES, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF DATA, LOST PROFITS, OR COMPUTER HARDWARE DAMAGE, IN CONNECTION WITH ANY OF THE MEMBERSHIP SERVICES, THE SUSSEX PC REPAIR WEBSITE (INCLUDING ALL INFORMATION, SERVICES, AND PRODUCTS THAT ARE REFERENCED), OR ANY OTHER INFORMATION, DOCUMENTS, PRODUCTS, SOFTWARE, DOWNLOADS, REPAIR SERVICES, ADVICE, AND INFORMATION PROVIDED BY SUSSEX PC REPAIR OR ANY OF ITS THIRD-PARTY PRODUCT OR SERVICE PROVIDERS, WHETHER SUCH PERSON IS ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
- Force Majeure
In the event Sussex PC Repair’s delivery of the Service is delayed, prevented, or otherwise made impracticable by reason of any acts of God, fires, floods, earthquakes, or other natural catastrophes; national emergencies, strikes, lockouts or other labour difficulties; computer “hacking” attack or computer virus; any law, order, regulation or other action of any governing authority; or any other cause beyond Sussex PC Repair’s reasonable control, then Sussex PC Repair shall be excused from such delivery to the extent that it is delayed or prevented by such cause.
- Modifications to Terms of Service
Sussex PC Repair reserves the right to amend the Terms of Service that govern use of the Services and the Sussex PC Repair website at any time by (a) posting a revised version of the Terms of Service on the Sussex PC Repair website, or by (b) sending information regarding any amendment to the Terms of Service to the email address Member provides to us. Member is responsible for regularly reviewing the Sussex PC Repair website to be notified of any amendments to the Terms of Service. Member’s continued use of the Membership Services after such amended Terms of Service have been posted or information regarding such amended Terms of Service has been sent to Member shall be deemed acceptance by Member of the amended Terms of Service.